Personal Data Privacy Notice
HEC, Hellenic Environmental Center S.M.S.A., controls your personal data, explicitly for the agreed purposes, such as to establish and carry out a contractual obligation, comply with legal obligations, safeguard HEC’s legitimate interests or as per your consent
Personal Data Subjects and Categories
The personal data processed by the HEC relates to the following Subjects:
- individual physical customers
- web visitors
- legal representatives of companies,
- candidate employees
The categories of personal data that HEC processes are the following:
- Contact details such as name, employer, job title, work address, email address, telephone number, signature, bank account information
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- For job applicants:
- Name, home address, email address and telephone number and documentation as means of their verification
- Date of birth, family status and nationality
- Employment and education history
- Any other information you may provide via documents you submit
Personal Data Protection
Our company’s intent is to ensure that appropriate precautions exist to safeguard your personal data in any phase or location of its processing. Our company as well as our subcontractors, collaborating parties when used, are required to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss and alterations.
Personal Data Processing
Processing is restricted to what is absolutely necessary and performed by our company as well as collaborating 3rd parties & subcontractors on our behalf, for ensuring the successful fulfillment of the agreed purposes. Personal data is shared with 3rd parties who are essential in providing the requested services and products and facilitating the agreed collaboration between you and our company or with lawful authorities as part of our legal obligations.
Retention of Personal Data
In order to satisfy the mentioned purposes for processing your data, we shall maintain the data for a period, which is related to the agreed purposes.
We may maintain, however, this data further if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of HEC until these interests are no longer in effect.
Data Subjects Rights
Besides the right to revoke the consent you have given us, you have the following further rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- The right to request information about your personal data stored with us, in accordance with article 15 of GDPR
- The right to request rectification of incorrect data or completion of incomplete data, in accordance with article 16 of GDPR
- The right to request deletion of your personal data stored with us, in accordance with article 17 of GDPR
- The right to request restriction of processing of your data, in accordance with article 18 of GDPR
- The right to request data portability, in accordance with article 20 of GDPR
- The Right to object to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with article 21 of GDPR
The contact details of the Supervisory Authority are:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data please feel free to contact us.
Hellenic Environmental Center S.M.S.A.
10 Akti Kondili,185 45, Piraeus, Greece
Phone: +30 210 4290 280
Fax: +30 210 4290 286